Interview with Yuu Shinoda part 5 (2015/9/18)
The New Member of Shinsei Pinkey!
You’ve been elected as a new member of the Sexy Idol Unit “Shinsei Pinkey”. May I ask you how you feel about that?
- Well, I’ve kind of forced myself into it (laughing). When my manager asked if I wanted to join I just said yes, but the next day he just said “just ignore that Pinkey talk from yesterday”. I was shocked… I gave up, but suddenly a high placed person said “Hey, Shinoda! I got you into Pinkey, so show some appreciation!”… I cried! (laughing)
Normally the members of Pinkey are idols who just entered the business. You have 5 years experience, so you’re somewhat the older sister of the group.
- No, no, no. I got in forcibly so that’s not true (laughing). The other girls are all ‘tantai’, I’m just ‘kikatan’.
(I had to look this up, and not really sure if I’m correct, but girls who star in their own movies with their own name are ‘tantai’, girls who are figure in movies without being credited are ‘kikaku’ and girls in between are ‘kikatan’. So in order of importance: tantai>kikatan>kikaku)
Is there such a difference between tantai and kikatan?
- Well, not really but… I’m kind of making such a difference myself. I don’t really like rivalry, so I’m kind of degrading myself (laughing).
As a group, do you have any goal of what you want to become?
- Well, we want to be better than “me-me*”!
Me-me is really the band that all other sexy idol groups look up to.
- Well, they’re just super! We can say that we want to beat me-me, but we’ve only done one live act so we lack a lot of experience. But of course, I’m sitting home alone all the time so I have lots of time to practice my dance moves (laughing).
Yesterday you featured on “Sexy Idol Music Festa 2015” (interview taken at August 22nd, 2015), but soon you will be performing at Studio Coast. That’s quite a big place!
- Yeah, I’m a bit nervous… and the stage is so big. But all the other members are really gorgeous and good at what they do so it’ll be all right. I’m the only one who’s not really at it.
You’re so humble you get kind of mean to yourself! (laughing)
- Well I’ve always lived like that (laughing). Tomorrow too I’ll be the only one really nervous on the stage. Singing on stage is scarier than doing porn!
So you’re the nervous type. What is the AV movie for which you were most nervous?
- What would that be…? Maybe my first anal movie? But even then, singing and dancing on stage is more scary! (laughing)
You have a soft and lenient body and you use to do jazz-dance. I’d say you’d be good at dancing.
- Not at all, I’m so bad I even surprise myself! I’ve done some jazz-dance, so apparently you can see me a bit twisting and turning while dancing (laughing). From all of use Beni Ito is the best dancer, she does some nice solo dances. I’ll give her my force for those solo dances (laughing).
Hey, hey, you have to do your best too, you know! (laughing)
- Little by little I’ll get there. ‘Cause I lock myself at home.
Don’ say that with such a princess face! (laughing)
- I have one, right?
You don’t need to talk so elegant all of the sudden! (laughing)
- Hahaha. But I have a princess face, right? I don’t cook and my room’s a mess, but I have a princess face (laughing). But back when I had a boyfriend I tried though.
Did you have a boyfriend after you entered the AV industry?
- Only once, around 3 years ago. It was also the period when I was most organized.
That’s around the time you cut your hair short. Was the reason for this a broken heart?
- No, not really. I just saw a short haired girl in a commercial, thought she was pretty and just had them cut. I got mad at because didn’t consult first with my manager though (laughing).
But now you’ve became like the classic example of a short haired idol though.
- Not yet, not at all! There are more famous girls with short hair in the business. But now I’m letting it grow again to get a little bit more an adult air.
Did you have a lot of sex with that boyfriend 3 years ago?
- It was a strange guy, so we did it even when there were people around. Like at a friend’s place when that friend was watching TV in the room next door (laughing). I’m a pretty docile type so I do as my boyfriend wants. We had a lot of sex, but he wasn’t really good in bed though (laughing).
Well, when you’re an AV actress, normal sex won’t suffice anymore I suppose. For example; you also had sex with black guys, right?
- They had really big dicks… You can feel them pushing against your uterus.
But you also made a movie with guys with tiny penises. What your ideal shape of penis?
- Ah, like the one of actor Setsune. His one has a big head, hihi.
You don’t need to laugh while thinking about it (laughing). But such a big dick hurts when you’re doing anal, no?
- It’s the opposite. I had a lot of anal scenes, bit with Setsune it felt the best.
Does anal sex actually feel good?
- The time with Setsune it really did! Even with my eye close I would know it is his dick (laughing).
It’s a not a quiz you know (laughing). By the way, a second ago you said that you were most nervous for your first anal picture. How did it feel that first time?
- Well, I have never done that in private so I really was nervous. My previous manager just asked “Isn’t it about time you’d do anal?” and I just jokingly said “If you get me the job, I’ll do it”… and then he actually got me the job. “Well, no options left” I thought (laughing).
Did your first anal experience feel good?
- No, it hurt! I really felt appalled to do it twice, but I forgot about the pain and when a second offer came I just accepted (laughing). But it felt good from the second time, so I’m glad I did it. It’s all thanks to Setsune!!
You really love that guy, don’t you?
- Well, he’s like a real man: he doesn’t make pointless chitchat, I don’t know what he’s thinking and he doesn’t care how he’s dressed. …maybe I like strange guys…. If you’re strange, people forgive you when you say that you work in the AV industry. If I have a boyfriend I would tell him straight up I work as a porn actress.
Even if you didn’t tell him, you’re in hundreds of movies, so you might get recognized. Do you want a boyfriend now?
- I’m open for anything aytime! Ideally a bit strange guys like Sakai Masato (laughing)
You’re a big fan.
- Not at first, but I once had a dream about him where we had sex and since then… (laughing).
It seems like you’re blaming him (laughing). Do you actually masturbate sometimes?
- I did yesterday. I have a vivid imagination, but when I had a filming day I just fantasize about the sex on set and use an electric dildo.
Do you watch your own movies?
- No. But I want everyone to watch though.
You also figured in Silk Labo’s Eromen (the best of AV actors), how did that feel?
- I though to myself: “Yes!” (laughing). In a normal life you couldn’t have sex with such handsome guys. It was like “Thank you god, I don’t even need to get paid for this one!” (laughing). Before shooting I brushed my teeth more vigorously that for other takes!
What do you think about shooting an AV with kimomen (ugly guys)?
- I haven’t done that yet. It’s not that it’s out of the question though. But once I passed such an actor and he really smelled aweful… That’s why I would be a bit afraid if such an offer came.
I’d like to see you once in an av where you thought you were going to have shoot lesbian scenes, and then there were all these Kimomen waiting (laughing).
- Ah, I think I would faint on the spot (laughing).